Below is a list of treasure generally stored in the wagon. Anyone in the party may make use of this equipment, but if you want to equip an item, move it from the items to use list and add it to the items claimed list (and your character sheet).
- 0 pp
- 1182 gp
- 0 sp
- 0 cp
- 1100 gp in gems
- 10gp nature
- 5gp arcane
- 1883 gp residuum
- 18 Flame roses (Use with fire power level 7 or less, add 5 ongoing fire to effect)
Items to sell:
- Runes of communication (standard action to activate)
- Map of Unseen Lands
- Loadstone of the Planes
- Heat stone (Alchemical item that exudes heat like a campfire when water is poured on it)
- 4 Alchemist silver (level 5)
- bag of holding (200lbs or 20 cubic feet in a large sack that never weighs more than 1lb)
- Enshrouding Candle
- A strangely organic looking dagger, it’s blade seemingly formed of strands of dark metal of varying thickness wound around and through each other in eye-straining patterns. The blade appears to have been broken off of a larger whole, the broken end wrapped in stained leather of dubious origin to create a handle. It pulses intermittently with magic powerful enough that even the uninitiated can sense it.
- Everlasting Provisions
- Shard of steel and fist size shard of basalt wrapped with ritual cord
- 6 Flame bane oil. (make a save vs ongo fire +2. +11 vs Ref to destroy fire zone or suppress fire aura)
- 12 Blinding bomb (+11 vs Fort)
- 2 oil of pushing
- Robe +3
- A Robe of Avoidance +2 of heavy red leather with a high collar.
- +2 wand of scorching burst
- The Hands of Retribution
- Space-twisting Boon: (Free Action, Daily) Use this power when you hit an enemy with an attack. You teleport that enemy 1 square.
- A lens of reading in a black leather holder
- A gem that, if mounted in a proper setting, can be used as an eye of deception
- Cask of endless liquid gold
- Brooch of Shielding
- Potion of Spirit
- Hadarai’s Rituals:
- Halgar the Silent
- +1 Bloodcut hide
- 5 Derro flashbang pots (blinding bombs )
- A pair of sandals of precise stepping
- A grand stag helm
- Boon of Earthbreaking: When you roll a critical hit against an enemy with the plant or earth keyword, the target is dazed until the end of your next turn. (Free action, Daily) Use this power when you hit with an attack. The target is restrained (save ends). If the target has the earth or plant keyword, it takes a -5 penalty to the saving throw.
- The rotten remains of a leather bag, holding 25 Attention Seeking Arrowheads +2.
- Jeton Heartstorm
- Jeton’s Rituals:
- Tim Yvanistyl
- _Pitchbrand Longsword +2
- Wickedly spiked couters of second chances (couters being the flanged bits of armor protecting the elbow joint in a suit of full plate.. presumably these once went with such a set)
- Staggering Longsword +1
- Eladrin Chainmail +2
- Helm of Heroes
- A Amulet of Physical Resolve in the form of a heavy gold amulet depicting a heart surrounded by dragon’s wings.
- Boon of Good Fortune: (Free action, Daily) Use this power when you hit with an attack. Gain a +2 power bonus to the next attack roll you make before the end of your next turn.
- 10 Dragonforge
- Upgraded wagon: it’s now a token that when activated creates a leomund’s secure shelter.
Initiative +5 ♦ Senses Perception +7
HP 159; Bloodied 79
AC 24; Fortitude 30, Reflex 15, Will 20
Gore (Standard, At-Will) ♦ Melee
+13 vs AC; 2d8 + 8 damage
Trample (Standard, At-Will) ♦ Melee
The rouk can move up to its speed and enter enemies’ spaces. This movement provokes opportunity attacks, and the rouk must end its move in an unoccupied space. When it enters an enemy’s space, the rouk makes a trample attack; 5 damage, and the target is knocked prone.
Alignment Unaligned ♦ Languages None
Skills Endurance + 20
|Str 26 (||Dex 8 (5)||Wis 13 (+7)|
|Con 29 (+15)||Int 2 (+2)||Cha 10 (+6)|
Equipment Shaggy coat, huge horns, charming demeanor
Speed creature’s speed – 3
A caravan wagon is typically pulled by a rouk or other Gargantuan beast of burden. The wagon takes an additional -1 penalty to it’s speed if only two Large creatures pull it, or -2 if pulled by only 1. Such a change also requires modification of the tack by a cartwright.
Eight medium creatures; six tons of cargo
Out of Control
An out-of-control wagon comes to a stop at the beginning of it’s turn. At the DM’s discretion, the wagon might continue in a random direction if the creature that pulls it is panicked or attacked.
The driver’s bench has armored sidewalls that provide cover against attacks from the sides. The roof features short crenelated walls that grant cover for crouching or prone creatures. Up to nine creatures can occupy the interior of the wagon, gaining superior cover from the arrow slits in the walls.